twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can i tell if im getting alzheimers?

im not able to remember things like i use to
Answer:
I'm a nurse. This is a normal sign of getting older. You could just be stressed, don't worry. But people suffer from more than memory loss, they can't remember to do their personal cares, forget where things go or how to preform simple tasks. You need a proper diagnoses, see a doctor. Take care and all the best.
Go to a doctor, they can tell if you have it, if it's beginning, and how big it is. You can't determine that by the naked eye.
I think you start wondering alot about the "here after".
When you enter a room, you wonder "Now what am I here after?" .........smile :o)

Don't worry about it too much. Memory loss is normal as you age. I think worry just makes it worse. Try to tell yourself "My memory is getting better" think positive. Vitamin B12 might be helpful also. Ask your Doctor and good luck :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net