twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can I gain total whiteness for my skin? What products or capsules can I in-take?

You know here on my place, brown complexions are being discriminated.So tha'ts why I am searching how can i be that too white. please suggest to me any ways on how i can attain that dream.
Answer:
Stop being a foolish, mindless drone, a follower of the stupidity that swallows your "place" and do think for yourself. Just try listening to the stuff that comes out of you (discrimination based on skin color is nothing new, but it does NOT mean it should be condoned) and you'll be appalled if you really give it a good look. It's stupidity beyond belief. I don't even know what to say.
Ask Michael Jackson. He seems to be pretty successful.
That is a sick, sick dream. Why don't you ask Michael Jackson how he did it?
try amira magic cream i buy it from www.thedistributiondepot.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net