twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Homeopath in new friends colony delhi curing cancer?


Answer:
Homeopathy is amazing is'nt it ? It can cure anything and everything, not surprising when you understand Homeopathy. I wish all morons come to understand how truly amazing Homeopathy is !Take Care and God Bless !
Beleive what you want. but you will die someday anyway, probably sooner, if you don't follow proven medicine.
Homeopathy will not cure cancer if it is advanced stage. When all the medicine fails, we try homeopathy. Homeopathy is given symptom based. t may redue the suffering but may not cure. My mother died out of breast cancer. We did not go for chemo therapy. We have given her homeopathy from time to time to reduce her sufferings. Ultimately she had a peaceful end.
Chotiwala's Ayurveda at BHOPAL Also Treating Cancer, even in Stage 4, By improving Health, Kshara karma (Ayurvedic Chemotherapy), Agni karma (Ayurvedic Radiation Therapy) Pancha karma (cleanising the Channels), Medicated Fasting (deprive the nutrition for cancer) and YOGA
Side by side with homeopathy, why should the patient not meditate for an hour every day and improve his immunity.
No. There is no documented scientific evidence that homeopathic medicine is curing cancer at the Cancer Healer Clinic in Delhi.
Try Vitamin C therapy. A few years ago a cancer researcher came out with a paper saying that the best cancer and infection fighter as yet found was Interferon, but, at the time, it cost $15,000 a gram. The good part was that Interferon was a product of the natural breakdown of Vitamin C in your system. Shortly after that paper came out the FDA tried to make Vit C by prescription only. Guess why? The FDA says that the RDA for Vit C is 64 mg a day, just enough to prevent scurvy. Linus Pauling, who got a Nobel Prize for his work with Vit C and a second Nobel Prize for organic chemistry, said 1000 mg a day as a minimum and 2000 mg a day if you are sick. On a personal note, I was sick twice a year, for 2 weeks at a time, for 20 years, and was flat on my back for at least a week each time. To this day the doctors have no idea what the problem was. After I gave up on the doctors I tried Vit C. I took enough to keep from being sick and just below too much to get diarrhea. It followed a bell curve over 2 weeks with a peak at 40,000 mg a day 鈥?about 300,000 over the 2 weeks. I was not sick for those 2 weeks and after a couple of years of that I have not been sick since. I did not dissolve my kidneys, as some doctors said would happen. I did not get any calcium build up or stones and did not dissolve my cones or solidify my joints. Try it, but drink a lot of water 鈥?Vit C is a natural diuretic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net