twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can I be fresh in the morning?

In the morning when I wake up for school, I feel soooooo sleepy, and at school do not understand anything. What do I do?
Answer:
Go to bed early enough so you'll get enough sleep during the night so you will feel fresh in the morning. Also, don't eat a lot of junk food at night. Don't drink Coke or Pepsi, coffee or tea at night either. I actually feel the best in the morning if I don't eat anything the night before.
drink plenty of coffee!!!
drink coffee
run first thing when you wake up, before even a drink. Exercise gets the brain working as well as the body. back massages stimulate the brain as well. Green tea also stimulates brain function.
have a warm bath and wear a smile. it will refresh you the
whole day
just shower
shower

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net