twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can a diabetic get callouses of their feet?

I rubbed of dry skin and now I have callouses...what can I do about it considering diabetics have to "be careful"?
Answer:
Maybe invest in some diabetic shoes and socks to protect your feet so they can heal better.
I do not have diabetes but I had rough dry feet. I began consuming coconut oil. I add it to my coffee. I cook with it. It is a regular part of my diet and my feet are softer. They are much smoother than before. Even my heels which were very thick with callouses have improved greatly. Coconut oil, it's what's for dinner.
After showering or bathing rub cream or lotion on them then wear socks and shoes, do not go barefoot outdoors. Soak feet at night before bed and put more lotion on them. I use FOOT MIRACLE from my pod., it is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net