twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can i get rid of the redness on my cheeks?

My cheeks have always been very red, especially in the winter months. It seems like in the last couple of years the redness seems to get more blotchy and red. My dermatolist doesn't seem to think it's roseasa. I was thinking of trying Proactiv Solution because it says it can help reduce redness. Has anyone seen results from Proactiv ( for red, blotchy cheeks) or does anyone have any other ideas that might help reduce my redness?~ in need of help!
Answer:
Try using vitamin K cream, it can sometimes take the redness down.
my daughter has this and her allergist said that it is severe eczema.
I'm not sure how to get rid of it but I can help you cover it. In the health and beauty isle of any store look for the cover-ups with a green tint in them. The green is great at covering the red spots.
metrogel .75%--- apply topically to red areas twice daily....follow up with hydrocortizone cream used same way.
The redness you are getting could be winter dryness, but it could be also a result of damage that you caused your skin in the summer. Redness is called erythma. Avoid the heat and the heat of the sun. Heat can cause skin thinness(atrophy) Don't put lotions containing oil on your skin in the summer, it traps in heat and makes your face hotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net