twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can I get rid of a cold by Friday?

I'm sooo clueless....It's my Birthday tomorrow and I have a freakin cold and I'm supposed to be partyin for my Birthday on Friday sooo what can I do to get rid of it by then? Please HELP i hate bein sick!!!
Answer:
Chances are you won't.
When I feel the symptoms of a cold/flu coming on I use Thera Flu.
Flavor isn't the greatest nor is it the worse.
When you mix it in as hot a water as you can stand,you need to drink it as quickly as you can.
I then go to bed and really bundle up good with my blankets and sometime during the night I begin to sweat and if I can keep my blankets on during the "sweat",usually by morning I feel much better.
Drinking alot of liquids helps too.(Clear liquids. . .water,
sodas and maybe some jello)
It has been proven that even Chicken Noodle soup has it's own healing abilities as well. Good Luck
Try and get a ZPak(sp?). If you can't, drink lots of fluids and get lots of rest. Sleep, sleep, sleep. I know it's boring, but do it. Your body needs rest. Also take your vitamins. I hate being sick too..totally sucks! Just got over it last week. Hope you feel better and have a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net