twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can i remove rough, dry skin from my heels?


Answer:
Oh my gosh!!! I have the perfect solution for you. Arbonne has an awesome salt scrub to remove the dead, dry skin and body care set containing a body serum and hydrating lotion that does wonders! The products are botanically based and do not contain harmful ingredients such as alcohol, wax, dyes, chemicals, fragrances, mineral oil, acetone, etc. They are water based for maximum benefit and will deeply condition and hydrate your skin. Lotions that contain mineral oil, the molecular structure of which is too large to penetrate the pores of your skin, sitting on the top layer like saran wrap. Products that contain mineral oil get wiped off over time and have little to no benefit. This is why you find yourself reapplying your lotion three times a day. Scroll through the pictures in the attached website. There are some amazng before and after results. I think that it's best to try a product first to ensure that's it's beneficial to you before spending your money. If you're open to giving it a try, I'll be happy to send you a free sample.
With a pumice stone. Buy them at the drug store.
Following a warm/hot bath, you would be advised to make use of a pumice stone. This is a piece of volcanic rock frequently used for this purpose. Often on sale and obtained from the chemist/pharmacy.
If the skin is 'beyond' your means to reduce, a visit to a chiropodist would be the next choice.
Hope this helps
matador 89
I really love the pumi bar that Sally Beauty Supply sells. They cost less than $2, come in a variety of colors and are great. I have tried so many others and this really works the best!!! Make sure to follow with a good foot lotion after wards (Arbonne Intl has a great foot cream-- I believe it has 4%ABH-- most others only have 2%)
get a pedicure =)
I sympathise with you, as I have this problem....and I have to make sure that I file my feet everyday, and use a special heel balm for cracked %26 dry feet afterwards.Whilst you are mean't to soak before filing, I tend to file, shower %26 moisturise.My feet were in bad shape at the start of the summer, but I am pleased to say that whilst not 100%, they are pretty close to it. But you have to be disiplined, and make sure you keep up with the filing!Hope this helps:-)
Neoteric skin care for diabetic's works really well. It's called "oxygenated Advanced Healing cream". I use it on my feet knees elbows and even my face to help my dry skin caused by being diabetic. Look at this link: www.neotericdiabetic.com
You should soak you feet in warm water, then remove the hard skin with a pumice stone. To complete the treatment finish off with a deep nourishing moisturizer.
at night: soak feet in warm water (after a bath or shower), use pumice stone, put on a very thick lotion or vaseline and immediately put on socks and go to bed...also every day use a salt or sugar scrub in the shower to exfoliate and then put on a regular lotion...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net