twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can I get rid of these scars?

I had gotten chickenpox when I was 13 from my friend's 4yr old niece and eventhough, I took the oatmeal baths I was still left with chickenpox scars on my back. They're not as bad as they were, but I never wear shirts or dresses with my back showing. Where I live it gets really hot in the middle of March and I'm tired of sweating because I'm ashamed of my scars. Can someone tell me how to get rid of them?
Answer:
Scars are, unfortunately, very hard to get rid of, short of plastic surgery. However, you can still use a vitamin E cream (not lotion with vitamin E, in it). I've had my share of scars, (I used to kickbox, in the ring) and I found that by buying vitamin E gel pills (they have liquid vitamin E inside of them and you normally take them orally) and breaking them open and smearing it directly on my scars, that after about a year, they were only about 1/2 as visible as before. It's now been 20 years and many of them I can hardly locate, so "time", also, does heal all wounds. Don't be too self conscience about your scars, though. Remember a singer named Seal? His face suffered severe scarring, but he believed in himself and not of others, negative thinking or comments, and he is a successful, happy person. Beauty, starts inside. Believe that and others will too. If they don't, then they aren't important or worth a second thought in your life anyways. Hope everything works out for you.
Well, you can try some vitiman e, coco butter..there are so many remedies out there now for scaring....
Mederma is an excellent ointment it's sold over the counter costs about 25 bucks for a small tube which doesn't last very long so get a big tube or be prepared to buy a few ITS WORTH IT,follow the directions on the box
read tips on reducing the appearance of scars and more to help you better on this site
there is a vitamin complex and cream combo that should solve this problem. email me for details, have your settings allow me to reply back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net