twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can I get a thinner neck(under chin)?

I have a little fat under my chin, and I would like 2 get RID of it. Yeah I know I have 2 drink water water %26 more water, but what else can I do?? Thanx
Answer:
Use better posture. Try this easy exercise - lay on the floor flat on your back. Press the back of your head straight back against the floor for a count of 10 %26 then release. Also, you can try sleeping with no pillow, or just a thin pillow - this helps correct for the usual "head forward" posture that happens during every day (especially if you spend a lot of time on the computer). You can go to a physiotherapist for more specific posture excercises.
i think if you excercise more than you will eventually loose it!! I mean mine just went away... no clue how!! Good Luck!!
Try working out, my little pouch went away when I started to work out.
There is little to do other than loose weight and hope for it to go away. I have heard about exercises of the neck to have more flexibility and strenght but not really about getting rid of the under chin.....then again my older brother used to tell me that if you chew gum or make the movements of chewing you reduce it but I never look it up or found anyone else to approve of it!!!Good luck though, hope my brother is right on this one!!!
you can't really choose a spot on your body that you'll like to lose weight in,then try working it out,especially the neck.if that was possible,then people would chose to lose weight around their waiste but not on their butt and breasts,unfortunately that's not possible,if you want to lose weight in a certain area,your best bet would be to lose weight completely.so in your case
if you really would like to lose weight in that area,then you
basically need to eat right,and excersize,then
you'll lose weight over all through out your
whole body,not just in one spot.
Do this exercise: bend you head forward, count til three, then bend it backward and count three. Repeat ten times. Also turn your head to the right then to the left ten times. This with losing weight should fix the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net