twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can i make "fine line" white scars fade away?

i heard that sun will help scars fade..is this true?
Answer:
have you tried Bio-oil its really good for fading scars and stretch marks.tried and tested.:-)
theres a special cream you buy that gets rid of all scars(i dont know what its called)
vitamin E oil works wonders for scars...too much sun might deepen the color of your scar...keep it moisterized...aloe is also good to use...
if there on ur an#s its a tough call but i
Some men have a blue nose. ( Don't laugh) It is true and my friend who works in a chemist shop sells a camouflage
Makeup it is in a lipstick type container and has lots of different colours to match your own flesh.. Even young men buy it to hide their spots
I hope this info helps good luck. .
I would definitely recommend "Bio-Oil". Been using it myself for 2 weeks and already seeing results. It cost me about 拢10 for 60ml from Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net