twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can I make a homemade cure for pimples?

I get lots of pimples, but i wanna make a homemade cure. Like if there's something I can put on them or do to them. Anyone have any suggestions?
Answer:
You could try to mix crushed aspirin tablets in water. I read that Mary Tyler Moore -or - Marlyn Monroe did this. I don't remember which of those two did it, but I guess it worked for them. I don't remember where I read the article but they said to make it like a paste and to only apply it directly on the blemish and let sit until dry. Then wipe with damp warm clothe.
I actually use this remedy on occasion and it will take down the swelling of a pimple. It did for me anyway.
*If you get any in your eye, don't panic. Just calmly head to your sink and flush out your eye until clear. I wouldn't reccomend rubbing as this may cause it to burn more. However if you cannot keep your fingers off of your eye, you may close your eye and gently and carefuly do so.
**If someone would be so kind to inform me how to create my own topic? I would be very thankful =D
place a dot of toothpaste on each blemish at bed time this does clear them up
Toothpaste usally works....sometimes or just go to a dermatologist
the only thing i can tell you is to stay away from anything sweet.wash your face often and put Clearasil on every morning and night or whatever the pkg says.
crush up a little asprin and mixit with lemon juice to make a paste and then leave it on over night.
read tips on treating acne, skincare and home remedies on this site
crushed asprin, or asprin powder mixed with water%26 toothpaste .
raw unpasturized apple cider vinegar..
Angelina O, has found that applying ACV topically to her face several times a day (4 or more times) has cured her of a "very bad complexion". She reports that she applies it straight and that while it burns her skin a bit, it still works like a miracle!Cheryl writes, "My daughter developed a case of moderate acne, and after trying a number of different things for over a year which helped very little or not at all, she started drinking 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar three times a day and applying it topically once at night. She has
been acne free for two months. It took about three weeks to clear up." you can get it at the health food store, or in some super marktet health food sections.
good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net