twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can I get rid of my under eye pad/puffiness?

I have puffiness under my eyes, which makes me look old :( Is there any cream or lotion or gel or home remedy to cure the under eye pad? Please tell me which one works the best for it?
Answer:
You could ty cold cucumber slices this is an old home remedy that works pretty good. You could also try to find an eye cream. Clinique has a really good one called All about eyes you just use it twice a day it also helps with fine lines around the eyes.
laser operations
try this: use a tea bag and deep it into cold water then use the tea bag on your eyes to revome the puffines!!! do it 4 times a week
read tips on reducing bags from eyes and home remedies to help you more on this site

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net