twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can I rectify My hair loss problem.I need some home made suggestions and tricks?


Answer:
a homoeopath would be able to advise you honestly. there is usually something lacking in your body and they have the means to detect what it might be and correct it.they are shunned by the medical institutions because they actually cure your ills as opposed to the pill pushing medical doctors.
There are no homemade remedies that will work. My son was losing his hair and I took him to an MD who practices integrative medicine. She did a thyroid and hormonal panel and found all of his levels were fine. She recommended some supplements, but the one that works the best is Beta-Sitosterol. You can get it online at places like Vita-Cost. It stopped his massive hair loss and based on what I've read, we should actually see some hair regrowth in a few months.
#1 Home Remedies for Hair Thinning, Baldness, Male Pattern Baldness %26 Hair Loss
If you have recently asked a question, please click here to go directly to the Reader Q%26A section. Dawn Dish Soap and Rubbing Alcohol
2/14/2007: Buzz (buzz92040coburn[at]yahoo.com) from Lakeside, CA writes, "I have been using Dawn dish washing soap to wash my bald area (mail Pattern) has helped some My step-dad has been putting on rubbing alcohol and he has grown hair. I just started using ACV for acid reflux and it has been working and am going to it try on my head."Chinese Red Dates and Honey
1/26/2007: Trisha from Singapore writes, "I started taking red date and honey as I read it is good for blood circulation, I added 3 -5 drops of apple cider vinegar to it ( balance of the yin and yang in the body and for calming too.. according to traditional chinese medicine) lo and behold, after 3 months of it.. I noticed that a balding part of my scalp rejuvenated and hair started to grow !! after 6 months I started to let my hair grow without cutting it, I now sport hair beyond shoulder length, something which I couldn't do since my hair was very fine and scanty !! ( I also take apple cider vinegar half a teaspoon daily with honey) My sister and brother also tried it, we noticed that facial skin became more youthful !! due to the blood circulation?"Edgar Cayce's Remedies for Hair Loss
12/29/2006: Doug from Phoenix, AZ writes, "Dear friends, please take the time to investigate via the internet or the library, all of the Edgar cayce material regarding hair loss. There have been countless cures using his remedies, not just for hair loss, but for a multitude of ailments. I personally healed a pulled muscle in my left shoulder by literally doing two applications of one of his remedies. You are all in my prayers. Doug"Homeopathic Remedies for Hair Loss
12/5/2006: Nutan from Mumbai, India writes, "Natrum Mur 3x and Silicea 3x. Hair Fall. Induced new growth of hair."Evening Primrose Oil
3/6/2006: Mary from Nevada City writes, "Evening Primrose Oil cured Hair loss (eyebrows due to low thyroid. I first started taking this (two capsules a day of NOW Super Primrose) because it is anti-inflammatory, so I thought it would help control asthma, and it is reputed to be helpful for that. Within a few days I felt warmer -so I did a search to see if it also helped thyroid. It did - and it can help restore hair loss due to low thyroid. About a month later I saw that my eyebrows were starting to come in again! My hair is also thin at my temples. The left side seems improved - the right not so much. I am also trying to reduce stress in my life, and I've recently started taking kelp. SO this plus primrose might help. I have a sense of well being when I take the kelp - so I know it will begin to heal me on a deeper level."APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
4/26/2006: John from Hesperia, CA writes, "I took Apple Cider to dissolve Gallbladder and kidney stones. I stopped getting kidney infections and can take vitamins again; I had to stop taking vitamins because it increased kidney discomfort. It appears as a side effect that my hair is growing back on my head."this is raw unpasteurized apple cider vinegar, found at the health food store, 5 bucks a quart, mix with water and honey to drink, or apple juice..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net