twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can you get rid of or control bacne (acne on back) cheaply?

I have had acne on my chest and back for almost 3 years now. It hasn't gotten any better and has got worse but not much. I also cannot consut a dermatologist because my parents and or guardians will not take me to one. Please give me advice on how I can control or get rid of this!
Answer:
Proactive makes a body lotion and it works very well, I used some on my neck and back and havent had a problem since.
Ionil Plus Conditioning Shampoo Salicylic Acid Formula
USE IT AS BODY WASH
Buy acne wash (like Neutrogena) and wash your back and chest with it. They also come in a soap form so that you can just use it like regular soap. You can also dab some salicylic acid (Clean %26 Clear has a good one) on the acne before going to sleep.
raw unpasteurized apple cider vinegar, get it at the health food store, or some super markets carry it in the health food section.
mix equal parts of vinegar with water, dab on with a cotton ball a few times a day..this should do it..

1 comment:

  1. It’s obvious some patients with herpes are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Dr Sikies Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from genital Herpes. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr Sikies. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. Write him on mail Drsikies@gmail.com He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts, ALS, BV, UTI, Virginal infection, Genital, Wart, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, Good luck, HSV, Pregnancy, Ex back.

    here is his website:https://drsikiesherbalcure.weebly.com

    you can reach me via mail:anitalawson515@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net