twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I tell what the canker like sores on my testicle are?

Without going to a doctor, how can i tell what the canker like sores are on my testicle?
I have had a irritating rash for a few days on my left testicle. I have noticed that only when I first get out of the shower, I notice what appears to be three or four canker type sores that appear on the infected area. The canker sores immediately go away after getting out of the shower, and just an irritated area remains. i have been using ketoconozole cream on the infected area and I have been diagnosed with jock itch and fungus which i have been treating for about a week. At first, i thought maybe the jock itch or fungus spread to my testicle and that the cream would help. It appears to help, but I noticed the canker sores again last night after getting out of the shower. Not sure if it could be irritated by the soap im using or what? I have no other symptoms. I have only been with one partner in the past 21 days. What could this be? My partner does have a bad yeast infection currently.
Answer:
sounds like you got a yeast infection on your nuts....good God! Maybe you should give up on this chick and become gay.
I would never waste any time getting to a Dr. if I had what you are describing. Another 'cause' could be that your shorts are rubbing against your skin too much. You could try wearing the type that do not fit so tightly, and see if that helps. It really can help, many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net