twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can i treat my stretch mark and lose skin coz of pregnancy?


Answer:
loose skin maybe eliminated thru exercise, but unfortunately, there is yet to be a solution for stretch marks. seriously. there's none. not even lazer surgery can remove them, the skin streches to its limit due to the enlargement of the stomach during preganacy and leaves unsightly stretch marks that are impossible to treat. i'm sorry.
I found that coca butter helps the apperence of stretch marks. also doing exercises for that area will help tighten it up.
Palmers scar serum is the best but if you cant get that, get vitamin E tablets and perce them with a pin and put the oil on the stretch marks
Remove Stretch Marks
If you鈥檇 like to remove stretch marks caused from pregnancy, body building or growth spurts, and expensive and painful laser or general surgery isn鈥檛 desired, Tummy Honey or Stretch Out CREAM is an excellent option. These creams include a key plant extract called Darutoside, or Siegesbeckia Orientalis, which has been clinically proven to remove stretch marks. While no cream will remove stretch marks 100% (even if they claim they do), our Tummy Honey and Stretch Out Cream will remove stretch marks as much as 70% or more after 30-90 days of use. Tummy Honey and Stretch Out Cream help remove stretch marks regardless of how long they鈥檝e been there, but results may vary from 30-70% fading, which is excellent.
Ecercise may or may not hel with loose skin... in my case it did not. Vitamin e oil rubbed on daily did help quite a bit. Strivectin is amazing for stretch marks. It really works.
Girl! I have the perfect solution for you. I have two children who contributed to my many stretch marks and loose, hanging skin (not pretty, I know). Arbonne has an awesome body serum and hydrating body lotion to help with this specific need. Many people will tell you that there is no solution to your problem. However, there are products that you can use that will decrease the appearance of stretch marks and help with toning and firming your skin. You want to use a beneficial water based product that will penetrate your pores and deeply condition and hydrate your skin with natural ingredients to lighten your stretch marks. Products containing mineral oil sit on the top layer of your skin and get wiped off over time giving you little to no benefit. Arbonne has an amazing body serum and hydrating body lotion that are botanically based and perfect for stretch marks, pregnancy masks, and firming. They are specifically formulated to help with this problem. I've seen really awesome results on my stretch marks around my upper hips and thighs after having my two children. It's really helped to visible tone that area as well. I have some great before and after photos to show you if you're interested. I would be happy to send you a free sample if you're open to giving it a try.

1 comment:

  1. It’s obvious some patients with herpes are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Dr Sikies Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from genital Herpes. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr Sikies. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. Write him on mail Drsikies@gmail.com He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts, ALS, BV, UTI, Virginal infection, Genital, Wart, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, Good luck, HSV, Pregnancy, Ex back.

    here is his website:https://drsikiesherbalcure.weebly.com

    you can reach me via mail:anitalawson515@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net