twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can i tell my mom about my chest and back acne?

please help me, i've had back and chest acne for like 2 years now and i really need to get rid of it because in 3 months im going to a water park and i really dont want to have this problem while im there. how can i tell my mom about it and what are some good things that will help it go away?
Answer:
How old are you?? There are a number of serious conditions that a rash on the chest or back can be indicative of. You really NEED to have this checked out by a doctor. SOON!!
go to a doctor! "Mom, I have some acne on my back, do you think you coudl take me to the doctor or look at ti?"
I don't understand why there'd be any problem telling your mom. She's your mom, it's her job to listen to these things. Ask her to take you to a doctor and maybe s/he can prescribe a good skin cream.
just tell her.
she should understand.
i know i would.
just be honest, its always the answer! :)
muffinlover515
Just tell your mom, she will be understanding. Tell her that you need to go to the dermatologist really badly and he will take care of it. He will give you Bacitracin (an ointment for it to put on at night) and differen (a clear ointment to put on during the day , plus he will give you anti biotics. Also, in the mean time, drink loads of water. Try to wear loose fitting clothes, no jewelry, go to bed topless and with clean sheets every week, no touching the acne, use lever 2000, buy salisaylic acid in the drug store, if you are old enough go tanning, no makeup or lotion on the area, and wash area 3 times a day.
Listen, I use "Proactiv" solution. It is a 3 step process that cures acne and all you have to do is buy the kit wherever they sell it. It will clear up acne quickly. Sometimes just in 1/2 of a week, I see great results. Remember!!!! Don't Wait until the last minute to use it. Use it when you first get it to see how fast it clears you up and plan for your schedule when to use it.Hope I helped ^_^.
get some raw, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar, mix with water, equal parts, and dab on the acne a few times a day..
tell your mom...she can take you to the health food store, the quart of vinegar is about 5 bucks..

1 comment:

  1. It’s obvious some patients with herpes are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Dr Sikies Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from genital Herpes. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr Sikies. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. Write him on mail Drsikies@gmail.com He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts, ALS, BV, UTI, Virginal infection, Genital, Wart, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, Good luck, HSV, Pregnancy, Ex back.

    here is his website:https://drsikiesherbalcure.weebly.com

    you can reach me via mail:anitalawson515@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net